15 May 10 Reasons to Choose Eagle Rivet
For nearly a century, Eagle Rivet has used quality craftsmanship to build the positive reputation it has today. We have worked in all building types from government buildings and commercial offices to residential homes and apartment buildings. Why do our customers choose us over and over again?
- We Respect Your Schedule – We will arrive at convenient times for you. We will not arrive before 8 AM, since we realize you may have to get your family off to work or school.
- Cleanliness – Maintenance jobs can be messy. We always cover your floors with drop cloths in order to protect them. Your floors, staircases and walkways will be covered, so you do not have to worry about them getting ruined.
- Manners – We won’t use your bathroom without your permission, since it is your personal space. Our company is also tobacco and alcohol-free, so you do not have to worry about the use of these on our worker’s lunch breaks.
- Pet Safety – We understand that people may have pets in their homes. When we move equipment back and forth from our truck, we promise to be careful about pets not getting out. Many of the workers here have pets, which makes them much more sensitive to this issue.
- Fully Licensed – Our staff has up-to-date licenses and the technicians who work in your house are fully bonded. All jobs will be done with safety in mind first.
- Maintenance – We keep our vehicles in great shape. Our vehicles will not have loud mufflers that will wake you up in the morning.
- Planning – We will plan to make sure electricity, heat, and water will be turned off for the least amount of time. We want you to have working utilities, and we do not want to inconvenience anyone.
- Equipment – Our old equipment will be protected with plastic to make sure debris doesn’t fall on the floors. We will also take care of any furniture we have to move in the process of bringing large equipment into your home.
- Quiet – We will make sure when our truck arrives that we will remain quiet. We will not play music, and we will not be loud unloading equipment. We will be considerate with not disturbing neighbors. If you have children who are napping during the day, let us know that morning so we can plan accordingly, and be quiet during those times.
- Finally, when we are finished with the job, we will clean up our area. We will not dispose any of our garbage into your trash cans. If there is any debris of value, we will get your permission before removing it from the job site.
If you are looking for a full-service roofing company that takes pride in their work, contact Eagle Rivet today. We are considerate of our customers and keep our area as clean as it was before we started working. We respect your personal space, and customer satisfaction is important to us. For over 90 years we have been helping customers build and maintain their roofs. Contact Eagle Rivet today to see how we can help you!